Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well it's not been a good week .....

I'm in a bit of a funk really. We had a really great weekend away, just the 4 of us in a bach doing nothing but a couple of walks on the beach and reading, and then we had a bad start to the new week. Here's a hint:
Hmmmm, I'm not going into specifics but I'd really like to rant about teenage boys and how their brains just don't work!! My workmates have rallied round and given me lots of 'there's worse to come' and 'it's not as bad as what my brother, son, boyfriend did' stories and now I don't know whether I'm relieved or scared for the future!!

We then had some pretty sad news and right about now I'm feeling quite down.

I guess the only good thing about this week really is that I'm finally not blowing my nose every 2 seconds!! The cold was a right doozy, the worst I've had for years actually. Hopefully I've built up some nice immunity now though and I won't have anything quite that bad for a wee bit - you realise at this point I've probably just jinxed myself so I'm doing quite a lot of knocking on wood!

I'll try to be back soon, in a better frame of mind with some nice cheerful posts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment