Thursday, September 24, 2009

I don't know what to write about......

but I promised myself I'd do a post in between every Friday Find and as tomorrow is Friday here in NZ and there's a new Find coming I had to slip something in!!

So here are the highs and lows of my week (yeah I know, boring!!!):

HIGHS:
  • I joined the gym!!!

  • I LOVE it - I've been 3 times now and today after a pretty blurgh morning I toughed out 30 whole minutes of hard cardio and felt like I could have done more (but had just had my weight programme done and he'd given me a bit of a drilling on going too far to fast so was good instead!)

  • I made my daughter a pretty lame pig costume - it's book character day at school and she's going as Wilbur. Seriously though, why a pig??? Couldn't it have been something pretty - shots up soon!

  • I went to knitting group - yay for Stitch and Bitch, it's definately high up there on the highlight list.

  • I've been reminded that I have some pretty awesome friends - both old and new ones thank you all :-)

  • I've finished another hat and have almost finished another top down cardi - yay for easy patterns

  • My new business cards arrived and they look ultra cool

  • The Silver Ferns whipped Australia's backside - though I do question why they couldn't have done some whipping earlier and won us the series!!


OK now I'm rereading and my highlights are really boring but oh well, that's what you get when life's so busy LOL!!!



LOW'S - not many

  • We lost netball against a team that were quite frankly bitches - why, why, why do teams play in social grades if they want to pretend they're the Silver Ferns???

  • I have to work tomorrow due to an appointment today, I always feel so hard done by when I have to work Friday, it just feels wrong.

  • We still have no idea if my stupid boy dog (though very lovable) managed to get it on with my girl dog so it's a waiting game to see if we'll have puppies soon or not - grrrrrr I want to know NOW, I'm no good at this waiting thing.


And on that note I'll leave you with this cute photo:







2 comments:

  1. Aw, cute dogs. Do they often curl up like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually she normally sits on top of him (it's really funny to see) but they're always together, in fact I've just turned around and they're exactly like that behind me :-)

    ReplyDelete