Sunday, August 23, 2009

I hate being sick!!

Ugh, groan, whine, blurgh - I really hate being sick. I'm not a good sick person at all, in fact, I'm quite pathetic!

I have a cold - not just a run of the mill, average cold, no I have a revolting, horrible cold. I won't bore you with the details as I'm sure you don't actually want to know about the technicoloured mucus that is appearing! I think it's enough to say that I feel blah.

I had great plans for the weekend and week ahead. I have a number of things that I want to write about - show off some photos, write up about some friends, etc but I just do not have the energy to think of the creative witty things that I want to in order to make the posts readable and enjoyable. So ... you'll all have to wait till next week now!

However I will say that at least being sick means I've got a bit done on the knitting. I've finished my ballet cardi - I just have to block it and add the ties, I'm halfway through a cardi for the cute Milli and I have a few hats off the needles and a baby singlet on so not too shabby I thought for someone with no energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment