Monday, July 6, 2009

I have a sulky 12 year old!!

Well, apparently that photo makes her look 'deranged' and she was not happy that I put it up 'for the whole wide world to see'. Baby girl, your Mother has no delusions of grandeur - while it's nice to think that people want to read my blog, I doubt very much that the 'whole wide world' is reading so I'm pretty sure you're safe on that count.

So...the photo is staying, I love it (and I love you) and I promise it doesn't make you look deranged :-)

Oh and on the note of the reading thing it's seriously driving me crazy that I cannot for the life of me figure out how to find one of those cute counter things that others have at the bottom of their blog that tells them how many hits they've had (I'm sure in my case it's not so many but it'd still be nice to know if I'm just talking to myself here!)- so much so that I'm thinking of paying someone to design my blog just so I'll get one - now that's deranged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment