Saturday, June 20, 2009

I have a banner!!

WOOHOO - it went up a couple of days ago and it's not perfect but it's there. It still needs a little tweaking - such as making the picture clearer, Mark had used a copy of my picture rather than the original, mainly cause he was playing around, but he assures me it can be changed.

I'm so pleased with it, it is basically what I asked for - a plain, simple banner that adds that extra touch to my store.

On the store note, while ETSY hasn't produced much, trade me has been going great guns. With Winter having hit I am really busy with orders, in fact, perhaps a little too busy, having to have a couple of late nights to catch up. It's a buzz though and I'm getting such nice comments and feedback from everyone.

I've also had 2 real life stores ask me if I would consider making items for them to sell . It's a hard one, I'm not sure I want to have that much commitment and to be honest at this point in time I'm just too busy. Something I will be thinking about though.

On the personal note, it's a freezing cold day here in Wellington so we're inside with the heaters blazing. The boys are upstairs and Britt is writing a story (one of her favorite passtimes - not only is she going to be a Doctor and cure asthma but she's also going to be a famous writer - she's really good and that's not just 'cause I'm her Mum that I say that, her English teacher also agrees :-) I'm about to go do some baking for lunches and then I'm sitting down to knit another hat. The housework's all done and I made a huge pot of chicken soup yesterday so tea's sorted and I don't have to worry about anything else but loosing myself in the knitting zone. I may even break out a Jane Austin DVD to make my afternoon complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment