Thursday, July 22, 2010

Catch Up

Wow, seriously where does time go??  Lots have been happening around here so it's time for a quick catch up:

I now have two teenagers in the house.  B turned 13 a couple of weeks ago.  Luckily her personality hasn't yet turned.  I'm hoping we might cruise through these years ahead, I mean I was a pretty laid back teenager, hopefully she will be too :-)

Knitting - I've hit the craft fair market this year so have been quite involved with that and not so much on-line.  It's a hard call really which is better.  On-line is easier, done when you get the chance and fits in around you, craft fairs however give you the chance to interact with people and meet lots of lovely other crafters, but you have to fit around them.  I'm going to try hard to keep up with both though and have again been lucky enough to have a table at the next Craft 2.0 in October.  Really, really looking forward to that!

Organisation - well it's happening.  I admit slowly, but it is happening.  I tried to find a photo of my sewing studio at it's worst but I must have been so horrified I deleted it.  When I head up there later today I'm going to take a 'half way through' photo.

I promise there'll be posts more often.  I have lots of good things to blog about so I have no excuse really.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment